Sunday 22 April 2007

Post number one ... how exciting!

Ok, it's here at last ... it's been a month since returning from my travels and I've finally found some time to gather my thoughts and start this blog. I never realised that searching for work is a full time occupation - I think I do longer days at my pc at home than I ever did at work!

Anyhow, I didn't create this blog to go on about my job seeking ... although while I'm here I have to say that my experience of employment agencies has been sadly lacking. When I was employed, my impression was that agencies had millions of jobs and once you registered they would be calling you night and day ... sadly, the most exciting interview for the most exciting job I've had to date has been of my own making. Oh well, my motto has always been "If you want something doing properly, do it yourself"!!

So. Lots of people have been asking how the holiday was and interested in the places we visited. As we were away for almost four weeks, I won't try to cram our adventures into one post so visit regularly for updates!

No comments: